I cook fresh, (sometimes) healthy recipes

Monday 7 October 2013

Dressings and Sauces: Lemon & Mustard Dressing

+ No comment yet

I am probably the world's biggest fan of Marks & Spencer food, especially their super-foods salads. This is actually an adapted recipe of the dressing from one of my favourite M&S salads...I loved the tangy and fresh flavours that the dressing provided and thought I'd have a go at recreating it! I created this recipe using trial and error so you can tweak the recipe to suit your tastes - I like my dressings to be tangy! It's perfect with tomatoes and with any of your favourite salads. Click on the image to see my how-to video! 

You'll Need (for approx. two servings):
3 tablespoons olive oil
2 teaspoons of wholegrain mustard
2 tablespoons of lemon juice
garlic pepper and salt (to taste)
parsley (approx. 2 tablespoons)

Add this dressing to a salad with chopped tomatoes, couscous and grilled chicken. 

Post a Comment